Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Life on Instagram


Just before the quarter started I put together a vegetable garden in order to eat more organic foods and not have to rely on buying chemically treated market vegetables.  To be honest I have more greens than I can even consume! So apparently annoying little caterpillars have been helping me.. ):<
Also tried out the Beautiful Mess app that just launched last week. Although you have to buy packs in order to use them it's pretty fun.  If you're part of the iPhone family you should check it out in the App Store.
I went to LACMA for the first time (well apparently I went when I was small but I don't remember) for a school project and it's really neat. There were a ton of interesting exhibits there and I hope I get to come back really soon. I didn't have the time to see everything they had. It was a really nice way to spend the weekend.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment