Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mommy and Me

It's been awhile since my mom and I had a day together.
She took the day off of work so it was quality time for us.

We started out with planting a tree I bought two years ago. After constant nagging I finally got my mom to help me put the poor thing in the ground.
Afterwards we went to Joann's to take advantage of their amazing deals. My mom has always been great with a needle, with an amazing ability to sew clothes and other creative things. However, I seem to be a failed prodigy and only probably know how to sew in a button. So we bought these cute fabric pieces so that she can teach me the basics. The flower fabric was too cute we came back an hour later and bought the rest of it.
Lunch at In-n-Out. One of many reasons I'm proud to be a Californian.
The rest of the day we went shopping. (well she shopped.. )
It was some time together we haven't had in awhile and it was greatly needed.

1 comment: